Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Let's Hear it for Petite Prints!

So.... The new petite prints by doodlebug are AWESOME. I have used them all over the place!!! But for this project I really wanted to showcase the new gingham-linen patterns. 

I utilized the 6x6 paper pad (oh yes, it comes in a 6x6 paper pad too!!!!) 

I added those awesome cardstock stickers for the sentiments (I seriously cannot get enough of these and the fun colors they come in).

I LOVE the new cute clips and put them on my projects EVERYWHERE. They are hiding all over the place and they are not only a fun element, but they also add a really nice texture to the projects. AND the recipient can take them off if they would like to and use them! :) Bonus!

Then I added some cute shaped sprinkles within their color dots and I finished it off with some glittered and matte sprinkles. I love how doodlebug makes all three kinds!


Recipe:
doodlebug: cardstock stickers: thank you multicolor (3131)
doodlebug: cardstock stickers: happy birthday multicolor (3128)



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS