Monday, March 21, 2016

Baby Boy Easel Card and Bird Shaped Card!

Hi cut file fans! I'm up on Lori Whitlock's blog today with a couple cute boy cards for you!

First up I have this awesome ducky easel card. This was so much fun to make. I used Lori Whitlock's Little Man collection for Echo Park paper for all my paper.


I added some small touches: a border sticker, twine bow, and a doily. Voila. This card is ready for my friend's new baby boy!


Next up we have this shaped bird card. This cut is so versatile: boy or girl baby card, happy bird-day card, hello friend, congratulations, baby shower card.. really the list goes on. But I needed a little boy's birthday card so I again grabbed Lori Whitlock's Little Man collection for Echo Park paper and went to work! :)


This cut file is fast and simple. I just added a twine bow, some inking, and some faux stitching. Easy peasy and totally cute.


Supplies:
Lori Whitlock's Little Man collection for Echo Park paper


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS