Sunday, December 6, 2015

Doodlebug 2016, baby watch announcement, and Cricut vs. Cameo!

I am SOOOO thrilled to announce that I will be back on the Doodlebug Design Team for 2016!! I had the honor of being on their DT in 2014 and it was an amazing experience with amazing product!!! I love the company, how it is run, and of course their designs the most. I am looking forward to inspiring you. I looked around this holiday season and my only decorations that I have in my house are all doodlebug. Time to get crafty, friends!


You probably wont see much from me for a little while. I am due next week with our third baby girl! So I'll need a little postpartum recovery time. But I have a bunch of pent-up craft energy just waiting to be let loose!!! :) 


I also just got a Cricut Explore Air... well, it arrives tomorrow. :)  Of course I have my Silhouette Cameo too. I'll be using both side by side and would love to answer any questions you have on them. 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS