Monday, November 11, 2013

Scrapping the Little Things

It's Scrapping the Little Things Monday over at My Creative Time!

I whipped up this PL/Smashbook/whatever you want to call it page super fast because I realized at 7:40pm last night that I was on for today! woadies! I have been last minute, but never this last minute. ooops! Anyway, sorry for the night pic but it couldn't be helped! :) 


I used a total of 8 stamps and 3 die sets on this card! Can you spot them all? 


Recipe:
Echo Park: Season's Greetings


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

6 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with your GREAT project life page Court, Have a SUPER day my friend!!! :)

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely adorable, Court! I just love the way you set up your postcard for journaling. Too cute!

snappy scrappy said...

Fab LO!!

Kim H said...

Court ~ Oh absolutely LOVE this LO! You capture so many wonderful products and LOVE the pics too! I can't wait to use the post cards more for my Christmas LO's! Awesome job as always and Happy Monday!

quilt4fun2 said...

I like the antique look of your journal post card! Even though this was a fast project it turned out wonderful. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Joan Smith said...

You LO is adorable. You sure captured this even perfectly your little girl is just precious the pic says it all! Sure remember these day just so cute. Love how you used Miss Emma's goodies.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS