Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Creative Time - Tag it Tuesday!

Wow! I have been out of it and busy busy busy. Today at My Creative Time we are making tags and I made this sweet little tag out of the Easter Egg die and some new goodies too. I had such a good time and was definitely still thinking about Emmaline's first birthday party when I created this. I hope you enjoy it and make sure to stop by My Creative Time for some great tag inspiration! 



Recipe:
MCT: Hello Spring (bunny and egg nesting dies)
MCT: Stitched Party Dies (balloons)
MCT: Let's Celebrate Stamp Set (birthday)
May Arts Paper Cord 420-17
Carta Bella
Xyron 3/8" Dots
Xyron Mega Runner with permanent adhesive


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

7 comments:

Lauren Hender said...

So Sweet! What a cute little tag :-)

Cindy Beland said...

TOO CUTE!!!:)

Crafting Katie said...

Just as cute as can be!

Kim H said...

Court ~ So stinking CUTE! LOVE the MCT products you used! These TOTALLY fit in with Emmaline's birthday celebration!

snappy scrappy said...

Awww...too sweet!

Joan Smith said...

Awwww soooo ca-ute!! Aren't you the clever one using the egg like a big balloon luv it...and the colors are vibrant and fun. You sure know how to do happy to the max. Just so precious.

quilt4fun2 said...

Cute tag...I like the egg and bunny...the colors are bright and happy. Don't you love the balloon dies?
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS