Thursday, September 19, 2013

MCT - Designer Challenge - Birthday!


This is a birthday card for my Goddaughter who is turning two shortly! She is growing up so fast!!! She is all pink and polka dots. love her. She will like this card for sure.

Over at My Creative Time the designer challenge is birthday and I think everyone always needs more birthday cards in their stash so come on over and play along! 

For some reason, the sentiment on the vellum didn't show up in the picture nearly as well as it does in real life. boo hoo. 


Recipe:
MCT: Build A Chevy Background Stamp
MCT: Teeny Tag Greetings Stamp Set
Xyron: 3/8" Dots
Xyron: 1/4" Dots
Xyron: 1/4" Double Sided Tape
Xyron: Mega Runner
Paper: Carta Bella
Cardstock: Core'dinations
Ribbon: May Arts 420-46
Stickles


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your card is so pretty gosh you really did a fantastic job with picking your paper, ribbon and choosing your colors. Such a happy card.
I love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. Your tag is so cute and I know whatcha mean about the vellum 'cause I use it all time. I love what you did and how you did it. You really are so talented!

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable! She will definitely love it! The polka dots look super cute against the chevrons!

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet shape card. I love the Chevy...beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER DUPER cute card Court!!!:)

Got2BCrafting said...

Hi Court!! How are you? How is that sweet little girl of yours?? Growing up quick I bet!!

I absolutely LOVE your birthday card! The colors and patterns are so bright and cheery...your goddaughter is sure to love it!!!
Big big hugs,
Lori

Kim H said...

Court ~ So CUTE!! LOVE the shape and how the teeny tad fits perfectly on it!! I bet your goddaughter LOVED it!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS