Monday, September 9, 2013

May Arts Halloween Challenge - Sunhat

I am SOOO excited to share with you this project that I made!!! 

I wanted a fall sunhat for Miss Emmaline and when these challenge ribbons came out I couldn't help but think perfect! :) It's super fun and should last her a few years. It's toddler size 1-3. I used a free pattern online and a free tutorial that went along with and....

BONUS!


I made YOU a video tutorial on how I layered the ribbon onto the panels! 

Go check it out at the May Arts Ribbon Blog HERE. Send in your submission ideas to Bethney (a.k.a. the Ribbon Lady) and you may get chosen to make something yourself with these fabby ribbons AND win spools of ribbon for your own collection! 


Here is a sneak of the project. For the pattern, tutorials, and the full thing and details, head over to the May Arts Ribbon Blog! :) I promise you wont be disappointed in the inspiration. 


Here are the ribbons you could be working with... scrumptious.




SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

Kim H said...

Court ~ WOW! You are seriously so talented!!! Plus that little cutie ~ to CUTE!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS