Sunday, August 18, 2013

A fond farewell to Shop Pumpkin Spice - I even colored!!!

Good Sunday morning to you!!!

This week at Shop Pumpkin Spice the challenge is coloring.... let's just say Courtney wasn't made to color. I tried really hard on this one! So please participate in the challenge and if you are a terrible color-er then I would especially love it - I'll be in good company! :) 

I made this for one of my Godchildren. I wanted it to be totally non-spooky and fun! 

Well, Denine (the owner) of Shop Pumpkin Spice was my first sponsor. I called her because a big online store told me they had a stamp set that I needed for a DT project. I ordered it. And two weeks later they emailed to say it wasn't in stock (my project was due 5 days later.). eek! I called the number for Shop Pumpkin Spice (by the way, it's her CELL PHONE. She's a one woman show - but how many store owners list their cell!?!). Anyway she had the stamp set, I explained what was going on, and she went to the post office and put it in the mail that day. We've been fast friends ever since.

I will miss Shop Pumpkin Spice a lot but it is time for me to slow down a little bit and take care of baby #2 which is in my belly! With purchasing a foreclosure (a LOT of work) and flying over once a month every month this year, it has been busy - but for ALL good reasons and I feel sooo blessed that these are the reasons I am worn out! Anyhow, you will still see me linking and supporting Shop Pumpkin Spice because a: I LOVE supporting small business. b: I love supporting Denine and appreciate what she does behind the scenes to run a business literally all by herself and c: because I LOVE that design team. They will be friends for life. 

Please stop by her store and check it out and see if there is anything on your wish list! Her prices are fabulous! The link is HERE.



Recipe:
Paper: Echo Park: Chillingsworth Manor
Stamp: Penny Black
Brad: My Mind's Eye: Lost & Found Halloween™
Pumpkin: from a past Pumpkin Spice kit
Stickers: Echo Park: Chillingsworth Manor
Pens: Promarker
Ribbon: May Arts

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

7 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

What??? Baby #2? Did I miss this??? Congrats!!! Your card is adorable! Not spooky at all - just cute!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!! Congrats on baby # 2!!

Robin said...

Oh my I have been out of the loop for too long!! Congratulations on baby #2. Love the card! I didn't realize that Shop Pumpkin Spice was a small business. I also love supporting them. I am going to check out her shop!
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Lezlye said...

You did a great job coloring Court! Congrats on Baby #2! Excited. I will have to come for a visit soon, now that my last baby has just left the nest;( You let me know when life slows a bit for you.

Missy said...

This is terrific Court!! Your coloring looks great....such a cute image....so sad that you are leaving, but I completely understand and will still be visiting on a regular basis!!! ;)

quilt4fun2 said...

A very cute non-spooky card. Congratulations to you! Even though you will slow down, you will always have your friendship :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

My Creative Time said...

I can't believe I missed this!!! CONGRATS on baby #2!!! I am SUPER HAPPY for your "soon to be" new addition to your "already" beautiful family! BIG HUGE HUGS! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS