Sunday, June 9, 2013

Blinging out my iPad mini with Imaginisce!

I finally got to use this iron on design with my mini iron by Imaginisce! I got both items while on the DT and was waiting for something special. 

Note: if you start ironing on, take the cover OFF the iPad before ironing.... I almost forgot. I started to iron, realized it and yanked it off! The screen was hot, but no damage was done. whew. 



I am having an amazing time in Europe! I cannot wait to get back into my craft room though!!! Better hold onto your hats because when I get back I will hit the ground running with projects and I have another huge set of giveaways! Stay tuned! :)



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a great idea. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. Have a great time!!

Lezlye said...

Looks Great Court!

Anonymous said...

Great bling. Glad you're having lots of fun.

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Court,I am so behind in my commenting!!! I just look at all your BEAUTIFUL projects you made and great pics of your sweet little one!!!!:)

Lydia said...

oH cOURT, WHAT A clever idea, love it, thank you so much for leaving a comment on the OA page, you rock!!

June Houck said...

Super fun decor for your iPad cover; so glad you did not damage your screen!

Monique Liedtke said...

LOVE this!! Going to give it a try too! Thanks!!

Monique Liedtke said...

LOVE this!! Going to give it a try too! Thanks!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS