Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Authentique October Challenge

I used my handy-dandy Authentique 6x6 Paper Pad that I got at Shop Pumpkin Spice for this post! Love it! 

The greenish-blue is the opposite side of the paisley paper. I LOVE the quality of the paper in the 6x6 pad and the AWESOME fact that the opposite sides have corresponding solids. Amazing for card makers. 



I made this card for the Authentique October Challenge


It's a sketch challenge and I pulled out my Free Bird 6x6 Paper Pad for the task!

I had been waiting and waiting to use this paisley paper in there. It's so scrumptious! 






SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...great paper! Lee-Ann :)

June Houck said...

Beautiful card, my friend! I love your use of the jumbo eyelets and your ribbon treatment.

artfuldelight said...

Love that paisley paper, fabulous card!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS