Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Wine Bottle

This week over at the Imaginisce Blog we were asked to inspire you with Thanksgiving ideas! I chose to decorate a wine (or sparkling cider for our non-drinking friends) bottle as a thank you gift for someone who is hosting. 

We are also showcasing the i-Top 2.0 in each and every one of our projects! I have to tell you, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 2.0!!! The improvements they made were SO thoughtful and exactly what we all wanted! I know you spent money on the i-Top 1.0 (I did too), but I have to say - UPGRADE! It is WELL worth the money. You will LOVE the changes. The grip is more ergonomic (it's closer together for those of us with little hands), it's lighter all together and now both pads have rubber so nothing slides around! I am very very impressed! 

Here is my project:


 I tried to d-stress the Kraft-Core on the i-Top Brad so that it looked like worn leather. I like the effect. :) 

Recipe:




SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

8 comments:

Kelly said...

beautiful. I esp love the textures. Gives a rustic look and feel for the fall holiday!

Anonymous said...

Court, this is so beautiful. How do you even think to do things like this? You're amazing :)

June Houck said...

I love the "leather" button, cute papers, and the burlap. Well done, friend!

Jill said...

Court, I'm in love with this bottle! Seriously, you did an amazing job! I'm bringing kids wine to Thanksgiving this year and the label I was going to make is going to need to be rethought after seeing this! Simply inspiring! Jill♥

Missy said...

This is terrific Court, I love the extra touch the burlap & raffia add!!

Sherrie K. said...

Love your project Court!! Great idea and very festive for the holidays!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! This is a fabulous wine wrap--I LOVED it when I saw it on the Imaginisce blog--and I LOVE it even more now that I know that you made it! FAB!

Norma said...

Hi Court, WOW this is just lovely and perfect to take to someones house. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Hugs,
Norma

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS