Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving and Imaginisce DT Call!

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL of you out there in bloggy-land! 

I also wanted you to know (short notice, sorry!) that Imaginisce is having a DT call!!! It ends tomorrow so make sure to get your entries in!! I had a FABULOUS time on the DT and loved those girls! While I won't be re-applying in order to make room for something new, I want to encourage all of you to! Cari is the new DT leader and she is ABSOLUTELY wonderful! Check it out HERE!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! And I'm dying to know what you're making room for! I know it's good because you're super awesome!

Missy said...

Happy Thanksgiving Court! I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!!!! :)

Aimee Kidd said...

Can't wait to see what's in your future.... you crafty little thing! I'll be checking back to see thought!

I hate to hear that you won't be staying on the DT at Imaginisce! I put my application in Tuesday so my fingers are crossed! UGH!! I hate this part!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS