Friday, July 1, 2011

Polka Dot Door Designs Blog Hop and an ANNOUNCEMENT!

Besides having the pleasure of being a July Guest Designer for Polka Dot Door Designs, I have been asked to be the Guest Designer for July for My Mind's Eye!!! Head on over to their blog to see my welcome post and join in the fun this month!!!


***********************


Hello!!! Welcome to the Polka Dot Door Designs monthly blog hop! 

Rebecca from Polka Dot Door Designs invited me to be a guest designer this month and I am tickled to join them! 

You should have gotten here from Nicole B.'s blog. If not start HERE at Polka Dot Door Designs.

Polka Dot Door is a new challenge and inspiration blog with a unique twist - the designers get to compete for a prize too! There are three ways to win a prize each month so go check out the website to read all about it. :)

Owl Be Seeing You

Recipe:



Here is the inspiration photo:




Just in case you get lost:
Jennifer
Nicole
Valerie
Diana
Sabrina
Nicole B.
Court
Tenny
Tammy
Dee Dee
Mazlina
Lindsay
Smitha
Polkadot Door Designs




The fabulous sponsors this month are:
Accents and Pearls , will be providing the prize for the Challenge winner. 
Scrapbits is giving away a $20 gift certificate to their etsy shop to the blog hop winner.  Scapn4mygirls is providing something for the Featured Designer as well as joining our blog hop this month! 

You have the opportunity to win one of the first two prizes and you can vote for your favorite of our projects and the designer with the most votes will win the third! 

Now hop on over to Tenny's blog! But before you go, read below!

Please leave a message on this post as that is your first way you can win something! Then play along with the challenge using the inspiration photo and link it up to the Polka Dot Door Designs blog

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

30 comments:

Carissa said...

Girl, your card is ADORABLE!! I just love the owl cut from CC. Love it1

littlen said...

very cute card. love the color combo. tfs.

Oklahoma Granny said...

Darling card and I love the sentiment.

DIANA L. said...

Congrats on your design positions. I love the colors you chose. Very pretty card.

Tammy said...

How cute ~ congrats on the DTs!!

Rebecca Mosher said...

Congratulations on the guest DT spot with My Minds Eye, thats incredible! I loved what you came up with using the inspiration this month, its adorable. The colours compliment each other so well.

You are an amazing inspiration to us all, thanks so much for joining the Polkadot Door team for July!

Rebecca
www.polkadotdoordesign.blogspot.com

Sabr said...

congrats on making MME GDT!! that is so awesome!! your owl card is too cute!

artfuldelight said...

Congrats on the GDT spots. After I made my guess was going to go back and change it since I saw all the products you used that day were MME, but I thought I would stick with EP. LOL! Your card is FABULOUS!

April said...

Wow, congrats Court!! :)
- April

Denine said...

Adorable Court. I love it... Oh my.. Congratulations on the MME guest Designer spot... That is so awesome. You go girl.
Hugs...

Tenny Kusuma said...

Beautiful Project. And congrats for being July GDT for MME. TFS.

Mazlina said...

this is just too cute!!! love the purple and the owls are just lovely!!

Emily said...

Congrats! Super cute job! Love the owl!

Edna Marie said...

Fabulous News! My creative friend and what a great creation to share thanks for the inspiration :)

Angie Delarie said...

That cute little owl and flowers are so adorable!

Mallika said...

adorable !
loved it
deightful
hugs
mallika
plz visit me sometime
http://missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com

Nicole Brenna said...

I love this owl card... the colors are great and it is really cute

Karen said...

Your cards are just so adorable.. Just popped on over to say a huge big congrats on your My Minds Eye guest designer spot for the month :)

Valerie said...

Love how you captured the color and the owls!

Sandy Ang said...

your owl is precious. Congrats on the guest DT!

Elena C said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your spot at the "My Mind's Eye" blog...how wonderful for you!!! Have fun!!!

Your little owl card is super cute!!!

Katelyn Clary said...

A really super cute card! Love the colors and the owl. Thanks for sharing.

Helen Philippousis said...

One of the best cards I have ever seen! What an inspiration!!!

Marlena M. said...

LOVE THAT OWL!!! ;)

June Houck said...

Congrats, Court!!! I can't wait to see what you make with the MME goodies. You + MME = divine

Unknown said...

I love the owls and the color of the owls! I have an award for you on my blog!
http://www.cropperhopper.blogspot.com

The Inked Stamper said...

Love your blog and congrats on the design spot!!!! Your projects are gorgeous!!!

Trina Georgi said...

This is so cute. I love the color combo, and the flowers are amazing!

DeeDee Catron said...

So super cute, Court! Love that you incorporated the owl - I tried.. couldn't get Him to fit, lol

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Rebecca. The colors and shape are perfect. Lovely design.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS