Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Mind's Eye July Challenge Inspiration!

Hello! 

I am SO excited to show you two of the projects I have been working on for My Mind's Eye

Most of the reason they picked me as a guest designer was because I won one of their monthly challenges two months ago! SO I HIGHLY recommend participating! They are sketch challenges and so much fun! I also LOVE that there is a layout sketch and a card sketch! They don't leave anyone out! 


Here is my (GASP) layout based on the sketch below. This was Memorial Day. I realized I'm not that great at photographing layouts! I couldn't get the color of the paper and the color of the photos to match exactly how they are in real life. So the photos are a bit dark. Sorry about that! 

I made both of these with Artful Delight's July Kit which is almost ALL My Mind's Eye Lime Twist!!! LOVE it! There are only a couple left though! 

 Close-up:


Here is the LAYOUT sketch you are to use this month along with a "celebration" theme:

Recipe:



***************


Here is the card I made based on the card sketch. It is for a graduate. I actually used Glossy Accents on the face of the kite, but you can't see that it's shiny in this photo. But it looks pretty good in person! :) Enjoy! 


Here is the CARD sketch you are to use this month along with a "celebration" theme:
Recipe:


Now, make sure you hop on over to the My Mind's Eye blog and see what the other ladies made as inspiration for you with these sketches (and there are also some great CHA sneak peeks there)! And then play along with us this month! You could win an ENTIRE collection!


This also qualifies for the Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge - use fabric on your project. I used the felt stars! :) 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

3 comments:

artfuldelight said...

Fabulous projects Court. Your LO is awesome!! :-)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

both are just fabulous! you are just amazing!
liz :o)

Carissa said...

Love the layouts. Just beautiful!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS