Monday, July 11, 2011

My First Guest Design Post for My Mind's Eye!

Hello! 

I am SO excited to show you two of the projects I have been working on for My Mind's Eye! But because there was YET another FABULOUS collection released today, it got pushed back to this evening! :) So here is a sneak peek and some of you already got the full thing! :) When I get the okay to launch, I will re-post it up here! :) 


 Close-up:




I'll be back later with all the information! :) 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

13 comments:

Lucy said...

Congrats! Great layout and card :)

Carissa said...

Awesome card and layout! I think you totally did the sketches proud. Super congrats on the design team. Gotta love their paper.

bonnie said...

Oh wow Court...such a super sweet layout and adorable card...you did a fabulous job sweetie :) Hugs x

Angi Barrs said...

That little kite just makes me smile. :)

Lezlye said...

So cute Court! Can't wait to see the whole thing!

girlia said...

cute and congratulation on your GD spot.

Ana said...

It sure looks great, but I didn't get to see the whole layout. Can't wait to see it, I'm sure to love it! Well done and thanks for the ideas. I'm itching to get my hands on MME products to start creating!

Stacy said...

Way to rock out some MME!!! Love them :):)

Kate said...

Great LO! Your creations are always beautiful. Congrats on your GDT spot at My Mind's Eye!

Kate

Fresh Garden said...

Wow, Court! Absolutely fantastic!
Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed the visit.

~amy~ said...

soooo fabbie Court!

June Houck said...

You rock, Court! I can't wait to see more :)

janner said...

Fab layout and congrats. You are very talented.
Jan

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS