Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Imaginisce Santa's Little Helper Release Party!!!

This line is so adorable! As soon as I saw it, I knew that I wanted to use the two cuts from Create a Critter : the penguin and the reindeer. Seriously, doesn't the reindeer look just like the one in the line? I love them!


Warmest Winter Wishes
Recipe:

Cricut-less Merry Christmas
Recipe:




Thanks Snow Much

Recipe:


Make sure go to check out the Imaginisce Blog for a TON of inspiration this whole week using Santa's Little Helper! 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

15 comments:

Diana said...

Very cute cards. I especially like the penquin one. What are cut sizes for that one? Thanks you.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I'm in love! hehehe! thanks!
Lisa

DIANA L. said...

Super cute!!! You have been busy I just love the penguin.

Emily said...

These are so cute! I love the new line :) It is adorable!

~amy~ said...

Such cutie pie cards...adorable!

June Houck said...

Court, you are a card-making diva. I love these!!!

Missy said...

Oh my goodness, these are sooooo cute! I love the welded igloo idea!! The reindeer & penguin were perfect!!! I love this paper line!!! (I placed my first order from Pumpkin Spice last week after seeing how much you use their papers on your blog!!!)

Lezlye said...

These are awesome Court! Loving the penguin best!

Doris P. said...

how adorable. especially the penguin with his reflection - LOVE it!!
parkernana5@cox.net

Ruth G said...

So cool! I can definitely get into these with a heat warning today! And they are very cute! You did a fabulous job with paper choices - they're perfect!

CraftyShell said...

Oh these are so cute! I would never be able to pick just one I liked cause they all are so dang cute.

Kimberlee said...

oh... how adorable!

DeeDee said...

Your cards are amazing! Love them!

Norma said...

Super adorable cards!! TFS

Denine said...

These are so cute Court!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS