Thursday, July 14, 2011

Design Team Calls!!!

BOTH Pumpkin Spice AND Artful Delight are having Design Team calls right now! I couldn't recommend them both any higher!!!! 

The Pumpkin Spice one ends tomorrow, so make sure to check that out and create something pronto! You won't want to miss it! All of the details are HERE.

For Artful Delight, you have a little more time. Check out the details HERE.  It's at the top of the page.


AND My Pink Stamper's DT post just went up today! I love being on her DT too! You also have a bit more time for that. 




SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

3 comments:

Jen_H said...

Thanks for the heads up. I love Pumpkin Spice and will absolutely be entering a project. Gotta go get to work on it! =)
~~Jen H~~

June Houck said...

Thanks for the info, Court! I miss you!!!

DIANA L. said...

I wish I would have gotten the info sooner.
This layout is awesome.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS