Monday, July 18, 2011

Artful Delight July Kit - Moo-chas Gracias!

While you are reading this, I am or will be shortly on a plane to CHA!!! I am so excited! I'm so sorry if I haven't gotten back to your comments recently, but I will most likely be more off than on the internet for the next week too! After CHA I am road-tripping with my best friend Kourt (yes, both C/Kourt's will be at CHA - double trouble!) to our other close friend's Michelle's! It is going to be a crazy-fun week!



This thank you card is for a couple of friends who had us over to dinner! Here in San Francisco, we are in to CSA's (community supported agriculture), Farmer's Markets, and organic meat shares. Our friends had just gotten their portion of a cow they had put money into and had us over for hamburgers with all the fixin's! It was SO good and so much fun! So I thought this card would make them laugh even though it's a bit of dark humor. I hope it doesn't offend anyone! 


MOO-chas Gracias! 

There is only one kit left and it is selling for $32.50 + $7.50 shipping (if you only do a single month purchase. It decreases if you buy multiple months!)

Recipe:
Cartridge: Create a Critter™ (cow and grass)
Patterned Paper:

White Gel Pen
Raffia from Michael's
Ink: Colorbox in black
Foam Dimensionals




There are still a couple of June kits left - a rare event - and they are now selling for $23.50 + $7.50 shipping. You can get it HERE. 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

14 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh Court this is so super cute...my Brother-in-Law lives in Australia and they do that to with cows and they grow everything too, it's alwasy so much tastier! Have a great week sweetie :) Hugs x

Georgiana said...

I saw your cow on Artful Delights and had to stop by to say how adorable it is.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

DIANA L. said...

Hi Court, taking the cow to new heights of design, I love it. I know the kit is nice, but the designer makes it work.
hugs,
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Carissa said...

Super cute card and hilarious pun intended. Love it!!

Crafting Katie said...

Court, I LOVE this card, and your friends will too! Have a great time at CHA!!!

June Houck said...

Brilliant sense of humor and an adorable little card. Let us know if you got to IL safe and sound, okay???

liz at liz's paper loft said...

have a great time at CHA and your road trip!

Angi Barrs said...

Ha Ha...thanks for the laugh today. Love this. Have fun at CHA. :)

Sheena said...

Adorable! have fun at CHA

Amanda said...

This is super cute! I just got the August Cricut Idea Magazine and love your cards in it as well! You are so talented!

Emily said...

Darling! So much fun!!

Hailey said...

Oh my heck this is so freaking cute. I love it!!!

janner said...

Love it! What a super cute card.
Jan

CraftyShell said...

Okay I love love your card, that is so darn cute!. You are so talented what I like you think outside the box with these carts. TFS

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS