Sunday, May 8, 2011

You're the icing on top!

I hope you all enjoyed National Scrapbook Day!

Just another creation made with the Artful Delight May Kit! There is SO much paper in this kit!!! 

I actually made this card for Jenny's 30th birthday post on Friday but too many of my friends thought it was a wedding cake and not a birthday cake. So I made her the mouse card instead.

I just wanted to show you that a "cute, summery" kit can also be classy! Hope you like it! 


Recipe:
Cartridge: Tie the Knot
Paper: Echo Park Paper: Summer Days: "Clouds" (stripes), "Blue/Orange) (blue solid) and "Borders" (flowers)™ (Artful Delight May Kit)
Cardstock: Paper Trey Ink (true black), Colorbox white
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper: Sweetest Cupcake
i-rock by Imaginisce
Hot Rocks Compact in Crystal
Ink: Colorbox in black
ribbon from my stash

Have a beautiful day! 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

11 comments:

Jovan said...

Oh my, what a beautiful card! I love the papers you used and the way the ribbon is going. Great card!

snappy scrappy said...

Sooo pretty...love the way you wove the ribbon in the corner!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

very pretty! I love the ribbon weaving!
liz :o)

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!!! Beautiful card!!! Love the ribbon weaving!!

artfuldelight said...

Fabulous card Court!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love it...very pretty! TFS! I think you could have used it for her bday card...;)

Carol aka cyimbugbitten
bugbitten at hotmail dot com

bonnie said...

Very pretty love the weaving! :) Hugs x

Karen S. said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful!

I'm awarding you a Cricut-tastic blog award! Head over to my blog for the details.

http://karenscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

Kimberli said...

Beautiful card, I love what you did with the ribbon!

Edna Marie said...

SUper cute! love the ribbon design :0

June Houck said...

Wow wow wow, Court, all those fab gems! So much work went into this card, which makes it super special Court-style :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS