Friday, May 13, 2011

Roly Rosies Release!

This was from yesterday, but it was deleted by Blogger :( 


I am SO in love with the new releases! This frame is using the denim fabric Roly Rosies and the newsprint paper flowers. 
 Close-up!
Recipe: 
Roly Rosies: Neutral Colors 
Hot Rocks Compact in Jewel (the old version. The new version replaced the yellow with red gems.) 
mod-podge


I hadn't seen someone do a tag yet and I just couldn't help thinking it would be so cute on a tag! So I pulled out my Enchanted Line, the new i-rock hot rocks in glitter, and the Itty Bitty blossoms to make this sweet tag. I hope you like it! 
Recipe:
Cartridge: Birthday Bash™
Roly Rosies-Warm Colors
i-rock
Hot Rock Compact in Glitter
Imaginisce: Enchanted "Princess Promenade"
Imaginisce: Enchanted "Belle of the Ball Border Stickers"
Itty Bitty Blossoms Paper Mix
Solid cardstock: Paper Trey Ink™
i-bond




Check out all of the goodies that they have been giving away all week because of the release party on the Imaginisce blog! Make sure to leave a comment on every post as there are different things to win! Yesterday's is the new HAPPY CAMPER LINE! Some of our DT haven't even gotten it yet, so it's HUGE that one person will win it before it's even released. There is another opportunity on Facebook during a referral contest. So check it out! 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

8 comments:

Glora said...

Super sweet! I love both projects but the Princess paper reminded me that I happened upon some Imaginesce paper this weekend at a LSS and fell in LOVE with it. I guess I didn't realize the quality of the paper or the embossing that was on there. Beautiful stuff!!!! Hugs- Glora

Becky Moore said...

Cute projects! I think the denim flowers are my favorite (for the moment.lol)

smilesmoore2 atverizon dotnet

Ashley Nicole said...

The frame is super cute. Love the colors and the patterns and I adore the flowers. The tag is adorable, perfect for a princess.
Nikki

June Houck said...

These are perfect and precious, Court! I love the frame and the tag equally. Great work!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful frame! I really like the denium flowers. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work! love all your posts:)
Sherrie K
http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

bonnie said...

Gorgeous frame...pretty flowers and super sweet tag! :) great projects sweetie! :: Hugs x

Kimberli said...

Cute projects, love that you used the flowers on a boy frame!!

Carol W. said...

Super cute frame and tag! I love the fabric flower, TFS

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS