Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Pink Stamper NSD Challenge #2!

WOO HOO! This day last year got me jazzed about crafting! Robyn puts on SUCH a fun day!!! This year I have the honor of being a part of it along with helping her release her new stamp sets!

I am challenge #2 but the rules are you have to go over to My Pink Stamper's website and check out both the VIDEO that I made for you and the CHALLENGE for this hour!

You won't believe the things you can win if you participate so check it out! I can't show you the whole project, but I really love it! You have to go see my video for the full picture! - National Scrapbook Day Rules! :) 


***Since it has been a while since National Scrapbook Day I thought I would post the picture and the video on my blog. Hope you enjoy it!!***




Recipe:


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

This is one amazing card....awesome. I love how you used the zipper. I've been trying to figure how to use one i've had for a while. I keep taking it out and i keep putting it back...After this card i'm sure i can make it look like it belongs..TFS!
www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

Kimberli said...

What a neat card, I love all the details you put into it! Thanks for the great video!

artfuldelight said...

This card is fabulous and your video is so cute!! LOVE it! I got to participate in one of the challenges so far. Hopefully I will be able to do more. :-) I would LOVE to win the Cricut Imagine. LOVE to win!!!! LOL!!! I am just not a lucky bee that's all. LOL!! Good thing I don't play the lotto. haha!

Have a great day!

June Houck said...

This is my favorite NSD card. Love that cool zipper and fun sentiment!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS