Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Pink Stamper: It's a Game Night

So our challenge this week was to make a manly card using something from Robyn's new stamp lines. I chose Invitation Only

This stamp set is much more versatile then just the intended purpose of invitations, but today that's what i used it for. :)

It's A Game Night

Designer Note: I actually laid the ribbon so that it made like a "cumber-bun" effect as my friend June called it. But once I covered it with things you don't really notice. I wish I would have put a fourth row in hindsight, but I still liked the attention it brought to the sentiment. 




Recipe:


Now hop on over to the My Pink Stamper blog to see what everyone else created for your inspirational pleasure! :) 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

10 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

love your kard so neat my husband would love this he is a big kard fan.

Anonymous said...

That is a great invitation! We have poker night often at my house.

CarrieAnne said...

Cute! I love the idea of game themed invite for game night.

Anonymous said...

Great creation Courtney!! I will have to get this set we have game night every week with my friends and family this will be perfect fun to add :)

Hugs EDNA

Sonya said...

Great job!!

June Houck said...

This is SO cool! What a fun and fabulous invitation. I think your cumberbun effect is genius as well as the journaling block stamped sideways. You rock :)

Meesh said...

Super COOL! Love the colors & your cumber-bun ribbon! I can see it still, lol! :o)

Michelle

Lady Fair said...

Very cute and masculine, you hit a home run!

LiveLaughScrap said...

Love the card & colors. Great ribon techniue - I can see it.
Lori

Jen_H said...

Great card! We love game night around my house! =)
~~Jen H~~

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS