Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's Day Card

Today at Betty Bee's Buzz, we have been challenged to make a Mother's Day card. Judy did a fabulous tutorial on Monday on how to make a three tiered slider card. I didn't have the instructions with me at the crop, so I just made a mother's day card. I still wanted to participate this week though! :) 

This is the Mother's Day card that is going to my mom this year. 

Some cards you just fight with and this is one of them. I was at Monique and Wendy's Crop for a Cure and this is like the 17th iteration of this project. I kept moving things and changing things until I liked it. I do like it now, but it was an ordeal to get here! haha.


Recipe:






Announcement: National Scrapbook Day is on May 7th and My Pink Stamper has some AMAZINGLY fun things planned as well as AMAZING giveaways! So come and get ready to scrap your heart out and play in all of the fun! 


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

17 comments:

CraftyShell said...

I love love your card! Very pretty your mom will love it.

Sherrie K. said...

What a nice Mother's Day card! Nice work.
Sherrie K

Misty Olsen said...

What a lovely mother's day card!!!

Kimberli said...

Beautiful card, I love your color choices!!

Shelley said...

That's an awesome card for mom! Just became a new follower and subscriber! Man I missed out on some great giveaways last week! :( But you have great work and I LOVE the woodlands stuff you created last week. A friend of mine is doing this them in her little girls nursery! It is so awesome! I want to make her a banner and your banner has inspired me. I've ordered the Country Life cart and it should be here today or tomorrow so I'm excited to get started on that banner for baby Alana! :)

Shelley
shelleymace21@gmail.com
http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

WOW beautiful Mother's day card!Super job,Have a wonderful day! :)

June Houck said...

It's a beauty, like all of your phenomenal creations!

Maureen Reiss said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love the colors!!

artfuldelight said...

LOVE this card Court, the colors together are fabulous. :-)

Carol W. said...

Beautiful card, love it. TFS

snappy scrappy said...

Really pretty card...love the layers and the paper you chose.

Emily said...

Very cute! Your mom will love it :) I like how you put the bow in the middle of the flower!

Anonymous said...

Very nice...your struggle was worth the effort. Your mom will love it! TFS!

Carol aka cyimbugbitten
bugbitten at hotmail dot com

~Olga said...

Nice card, Court -love the colors!

Elsie said...

National Scrapbook Day is my birthday! I'm going to have to tell my hubby he has to let me crop all day in honor of my birthday, National Scrapbook Day and an early Mother's Day.

Love the gold with the teal. It's a beautiful combination. Your creative genius may have struggled to come out, but it made it through!

Denine said...

Amazing Card Court!

THEBUZYBUG said...

Very cute card! TFS.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS