Thursday, May 26, 2011

Love

This is a deceivingly simple card. I did weld the house shapes together on my Gypsy to create the card base, but from there the design paper did all of the work. Almost everything on this card came from Artful Delight's May kit (which is sold out!!!) BUT the reveal for June's kit is up and I love it!!!! Check it out although pics don't do it justice. I think this one will go fast so pre-order it if you love it! 

Have I told you all lately how much I love my Cricut Expression? I'd love to get an E2 and an Imagine, but I LOVE my Expression. Anyway, if you ever have any questions about it, please let me know! :) I'm happy to answer them! CourtsCraftsBlog@gmail.com

Recipe:


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

19 comments:

Misty Olsen said...

Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Bonnie....pinkbonbons here been trying to leave comments for your projects but having troubles, I'm trying to leave it as anomynous, maybe that will work....just wanted to say how cute all your fabulous projects this week are and that house is just too stinkin' cute sweetie :) Hugs x

June Houck said...

Pure genius, Court. I *love* this card. Perhaps it is one of my most favorite Court cards, but that list is getting pretty long!

Unknown said...

This card is fantastic! I agree with you~I am so happy with my Gypsy (snagged it for $99) and my Expression (black Friday deal) because I feel like I can create anything. Great card!!

Rhonda Emery said...

super duper cute love it you do beautiful work.

Jovan said...

I just love this house! LOVE IT!

Denine said...

Absolutely Adorable! Oh my goodness. Super CUTE!! Makes me smile.. thank you for sharing this card... oh so cute...

Got2BCrafting said...

Love all those bright colors! Super cute! :)

Crop with heart said...

Courtney,
Totally LOVE this card. It is absolutely adorable!!! Great job!

Nettie said...

Adorable , Love it...way cute!

Nettie

Nettie said...

Way cute I totally love it!
Nettie

Unknown said...

This turned out totally adorable!

DIANA L. said...

Super-- You really mix the color up great!--

Melissa said...

So cute

HappyPlaceJen said...

This card definitely has the CUTE factor! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I will have to leave a comment under Anonymous since Blogger won't let me comment. I love your shaped card. The details are fantstic Court! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Doris P. said...

LOVE my E & Gypsy but so want an Imagine!!! LOVE what we can do to create such beauty!
parkernana5@cox.net

Jen_H said...

Very cute card! It is so bright and cheery! TFS!
~~Jen H~~

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say Congrats on being chosen as Echo Park's Facebook Fan Friday. Be sure to claim that wonderful prize!

dmcarlisle09atgmaildotcom

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS