Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jenny's turning 30!

Happy 30th birthday Jenny! I was so tickled pink to be asked by Jenny to be a guest designer on her blog today. Head over to her blog and wish her a happy birthday and to see my full project! She is also having a blog hop on Friday if you would like to join in the fun!

Since she was turning the big 3-0 I wanted to make her a fun and childish card to keep her young! :) 



This was all made with Artful Delight's May kit! 

It has Echo Park Summer Days, Fancy Pants Beach Babe, Summer Days chipboard, and lots of other goodies! 

Recipe:
Now head on over to Jenny's blog to see the full project and to leave her some birthday love!

I entered this into the Tic Tac Toe challenge for the Cricut Circle. I used a Gypsy/Welded image (the whole card is welded), ruffles (the tissue paper), and Cuttlebug embossing!

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

5 comments:

June Houck said...

Eek, a mouse! Actually, "eek…I don't like teasers…"

xoxoxox,
June

Denine said...

very cute!

Glora said...

This is such a cute card. Great job! Hugs- Glora

Jessica Goodpaster said...

This card is so cute! I love it!!

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooo sweet!I love the colours you used, Super nice!!! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS