Monday, May 16, 2011

It's a Date Night

This card is going to be an invitation to my husband to go on a date night. We have date night every Wednesday night so it's nothing new, but I think it would be fun to send him an invitation that he gets at work for the date night one time.  :) So this idea was born! I tried to make it somewhat masculine but while keeping the date night idea - so the two person bike seemed appropriate. I hope you like it! 

I LOVE this stamp set. I helped Robyn come up with this idea of having a stamp set that did all invitations so I am thrilled to see one of my stamping dreams come to life! Thanks Robyn for creating it! :) Check it out HERE. There are SO many different invitation options on it! 



This card was based off this sketch from Artful Delight. Leeanne had 14 sketches for 14 days and if you participate you can win this month's kit! How fun is that! So play along and you can get up to 14 chances to win but they have to be linked by the 23rd. 

Recipe:


Have a great week everyone! 


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

9 comments:

girlia said...

nicely done

Lezlye said...

Very Cute Courtney! Guess we will meet again at the Ranch House!

bonnie said...

So cute sweetie :) Hugs x

Jessicca said...

Love your card! The Be Mine collection is so darn pretty! Those chipboard pieces are fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us this wonderful card design.

Pavement Signs

Edna Marie said...

SO very cute! love the mix of colors :)

Carol W. said...

Super cute! TFS

Monica said...

oh how I love bicycles! This card is super cute!!! TFS, http://monicalott.blogspot.com/

artfuldelight said...

super cute card!! I love the bicycle!! :-)

paperkicks said...

Such a cute idea...think I'll try it too! Love the sketch!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS