Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Imaginisce June Challenge!

This month's challenge at Imaginisce is a fun one! You are to use the inspiration photos well as lyrics to a song. You can find both of these at the Imaginisce blog HERE. 

I used a bunch of lines on this card! :) The pink and blue are from Enchanted, the yellow is from Berrylicious, and the red is from Happy Camper. The cloud stag 'em up stamp is also from Happy Camper.

Have you ever made a project where you just didn't think one photo was enough? Here is the first photo I took which shows the depth of the embossing. 

This photo shows better the rhinestones and the Glossy Accents which I sprinkled with glitter.

Lastly, here is a close up! :) 

Recipe:


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

6 comments:

June Houck said...

This is super amazing, Court. This is definitely a multiple-photograph type of card. I am amazed at all of your layers! Beautiful :)

bonnie said...

Ok this is soooo stinkin' cute! I love rainbows...I love to see lots of pics and your layering is fab! :) Hugs x

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, I really like this. I love all the embossing and the details~glitter and glossy accents. Looks great!
Sherrie K

CarrieAnne said...

Beautiful Card!!!

Denine said...

Super Cute!!! So much detail!

DIANA L. said...

I like that effect with the glossy accents.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS