Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Honeybees and Artful Delight!

I loved this month's kit by Artful Delight. Check out the blog here where you can get plenty of inspiration from all of the designers using the kit. 

This kit is just PACKED with goodies! I think there is only one left! If you want it, you better snatch it up!  ****Update! It is now sold out!!! :( Sorry friends! Get in on next month's because it is going to be FABulous! ***

I also made this card for Betty Bee's Buzz. This week's theme is "It's summertime and the living is easy". My mom used to cut up watermelon for me every morning and I had it for breakfast so when I think of summertime, I think of her and watermelon. 
Recipe:
Paper: Echo Park: Summer Days "Scallops"™ (from Artful Delight May Kit)
Cartridge: Designer's Calendar
Embossing: D'vine Swirl Emboss Folder
Buttons, ribbon, and twine: PTI

Next month's kit will be revealed soon and I LOVE it! I know you all will too! 

Come back tomorrow and see the card that I made. I am really excited to get to share it with you! :) 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

8 comments:

April said...

What a fabulous card Court! Love it. :)
- April

Anonymous said...

OK Girlie!!!! this is just ADORABLE and YUMMY !!!! I love the ribbon trim and the buttons are great touc thanks for the inspiration as always :)

BIG CREATE HUGS EDNA

June Houck said...

Edna took the words right out of my mouth….this card is YUMMY! You are so fabulous, Court :)

Anonymous said...

It's Bonnie from pinkbonbons! Oh what deliciousness!! Tried commenting yesterday but having troubles...trying to post anomynous....love the colours and ribbon is looking fabulous! :) Hugs x

Anonymous said...

Yay it worked! x

Judy Ford said...

your card is adorable! Thanks for sharing, too the sweet memories of your mom! You're great!!!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Super cute!! Love the ribbon rind!

Kimberly
My Craft Spot

Jen_H said...

This card is adorable. Love the ribbon and buttons. So super cute!
~~Jen H~~

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS