Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hi - Case alert!

Today at Betty Bee's Buzz we are showing you how you can use corrugated chipboard on your projects! 

My friend June provided you with a host of inspiration on Monday and I knew when I saw her cards exactly what I want to do! 

I think this is my first "legal" sized card - 9"x4"



I am a *proud* member of the Cricut Circle and we had a challenge to case a card in the private magazine that is provided for us! I have never cased a card to this extent and thought it was just charming so I chose this one. 

If you want to learn more about the Cricut Circle I am happy to answer any questions you have! 

I took a screen shot of this card to share with you so you could see how closely I cased it. In the magazine, we get cut sizes, recipes, and instructions so it was easy to follow closely.

This is the card I cased by Janet Wilkins
Recipe:


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

5 comments:

michelle said...

This is very cute, I love it. Sometime feel excluded cause of cricut circle. They have a mag for it and access to carts you cant buy in store. And the cricut design tool online only for cricut circle members, lest for right now. I was excited when they started it then I got the price to join, there was no way I could. Heck I am lucky to get a new cricut when they come out I have to wait a year so they start to drop.Maybe one day they will come down on member ship price. Thanks for sharing this though I am not be a debbie downer I promise I really do like the project, just wish I could see the mag...lol

June Houck said...

Both cards are really pretty and inspiring, but I am partial to the full Court version (like my little pun? okay, I probably need more sleep!)

I love this card!!!

Angi Barrs said...

EEEEK Super adorable. Love the size. :)

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, you have been busy! Love both cards! TFS
Sherrie K

flowerdisco said...

courtney...............loving this card.... and congrats!

big hug!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS