Friday, May 13, 2011

Friends Forever No Matter the Weather

Whew! Blogger has given us a run for it today! So sorry this is a short post, but I had about 6 drafts going and all were deleted so I have to go back and get those done! Still so thankful for technology and thankful for how rarely it lets us down because this stinks! :) haha. 

Hope you are all having a great day! It's mid-60s here in San Francisco and a beautiful day! (Don't worry... we have rain forecasted for the next two days! But I LOVE the rain so I am actually very excited!) 

Head on over to Artful Delight's blog to see the contest Leeanne has going on right now. 14 sketches in 14 days! That's a lot of inspiration and a GREAT prize is to be had if you participate! Don't forget about the regular monthly sketch challenge either! 


Recipe:
All items from Artful Delight May Kit except for the stamp, ink, and card base.
The Cricut Circle also wants to see a picture of us in our craft room - which as you all know - is my entire house. haha. I keep toying with the fact of getting an Imagine, but my husband keeps asking where I will put it. You KNOW I'll find room! haha. I did this on a self timer yesterday evening so the lighting is not so great. I mean it's great for my scrap table (read - dining room table) because I get a ton of natural light all day. 


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

12 comments:

CraftyShell said...

Pretty card, love the colors. Yeah blogger has had some issues last two days. Some of my comments got deleted. Hope they get it fixed soon.

Sheena said...

So Pretty!..I love those flowers :)

June Houck said...

Those flowers are so pretty and so perfect with your checked ribbon. You are adorable in your craft room :)

snappy scrappy said...

Sooo pretty!!! Love those flowers!!

artfuldelight said...

So cute Court, love the picture of you. :-) And your card, I just can't say enough I LOVE it!!!

Kimberli said...

I love those flowers and its so neat how you stamped around the card base - I have tried it and it never looks right, but yours is perfect!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

darling card, love the colors! I'm going to try to get my pic of my scrapping tomorrow, if all goes well!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Card. I have an award for you. You can get it on my blog:
http://priscrafteeescape.blogspot.com/2011/05/blog-award.html

readysetstamp said...

So pretty Court! I love the flowers and the ribbon and the different colored stamped images. It really goes well together! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Flair Girl said...

Hey Circle Sister!

I'm your newest follower and I hope you'll come be mine! Best wishes for the giveaways!

Creative blessings,
Brynn
www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com

Alex said...

Beautiful card Court! I kept hearing about everyone's tech problems with blogger but after the fact, so I guess I got lucky, whew! Anyways, thought I'd drop all all the MPS DT's blogs and say hello! Love all your projects, you are super talented. I don't always get to comment on everyone's blog, but know I am stalking hehe :)
HUGS and enjoy the rain :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

hey court, I have an award for you at my place
http://www.lizspaperloft.com/2011/05/sweet-thoughts-card.html
have a fab weekend!
liz :o)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS