Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Crop for the Cure!

I just got back from the Crop for the Cure that Monique Griffith and Wendy Lawrence put on every year because Monique is a SURVIVOR! 

Anyway, I had a FABulous time and got to meet such lovely people! I forgot my camera (eek!) so I only have two pictures that were taken with Lezlye's camera and by Stephanie who is a professional photographer. 

I feel SO blessed that I got to sit back to back with the lovely Lezlye! We talked pretty much the whole time! We both have Yorkies which we spoil rotten - I mean treat like children - I mean, you know, they're okay for "dogs" ;) and she got the E2 so I got to see it in action! She also gave me a piece of sponge because mine was missing! I was so touched by that token of generosity! Here we are: 


I also got to meet Judy and Nana Susan (Mother in Law and Mother of Monique) who were lovely. I also got to meet Becca (sp?) who is Monique's Sister in Law! They all design for Monique and are such talented and sweet ladies!

Two people that also stood out were Kristy and Jennifer Jackson (I can't find your blog! Let me know what the URL is and I will connect it) (her name has a nice ring to it don't you think?) who are followers that are just as sweet in real life as they are in comments. I was so touched by the lovely things that they had to say and I have still smiled since when I think about it - as I am smiling as I write it! :) Thank you again!

I had the best cake pops EVER, laughed heartily, and met Rita who is coordinating the Cricut Circle Crop! So excited for that and it's only a month away!!! :) 

Brenda is always fun to see. She recently got in a car accident and hurt her shoulders. I didn't know and walked up to give her a friendly shoulder massage. SORRY friend! I still feel bad! Everyone send Brenda healing and pain-free thoughts!

Lastly, here is a pic of Wendy and I (I can't believe I didn't get one with Monique, but we will get one together this summer as roomies for CHA!). We are on the My Pink Designer team together and I just LOVE these two ladies! 

I have a post going live in a few hours for Betty Bee's Buzz! I made it at the Crop for the Cure and hope you enjoy it! Lezlye, Monique AND Wendy helped me stop fussing with it and gave opinions when mojo was low. So thanks ladies! 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

6 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like a great time with some great ladies :) Can't wait to see what you created there!

kristyscraps said...

It was super fun to get to meet you (my mini-celebrity) at the Crop! :) Thanks for the shout-out. Hopefully we'll get to meet again, and until then, I'll look forward to continue to check out your AMAZING projects!! :)
Kristy
kristyscraps@sbcglobal.net

June Houck said...

Yay for you! I am so glad you had a lovely day. You deserve it :)

JenJackScrap said...

It was so much fun getting to meet you, Courtney! I hope we get to see a lot more of your beautiful face at future gatherings! I didn't know you had a Yorkie, though. How fun! I could have talked "Pup" with you all day long. We have 2 Dachsunds and a Chihuahua that we are head-over-heels in LOVE with.
Hugs to you, Court!!!! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

You are a lucky girl! I'm glad you got to meet those ladies...how fun for you! Thanks for sharing pics!
Carol aka cyimbugbitten
bugbitten at hotmail dot com

Denine said...

Awww... thank you for sharing your "Pink Bubble" time. Love the smiles!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS