Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Little Cutie Release Party - Boy

Welcome to the Little Cutie release party for boys!

Make sure to hop over to the Imaginisce blog to see all of the wonderful inspiration we have brought you!

We have a new little cousin in the family and his name is Braydon so this will be headed his way soon! But I wanted to share it with you first! I took the block shaped card from the Wrap it Up cartridge and used the hide/contour feature to hide the letter "A". Next I took the "B" from Storybook and made it the appropriate size and slanted it so that it would look like it belonged on that side of the cube. The rest was easy peasy! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at any time!

I have to say that I had the HARDEST time putting the canvas stickers on this card as they are SO adorable that I wanted to hoard them forever. But we all know that doesn't get us anywhere so I just had to use them. Check them out! They are so darling.


Recipe:
Imaginisce: i-rock
Cartridges: Wrap it Up™ and Storybook™ 
Gypsy™ (on sale for $99!)
Glossy Accents™


******************

This card was inspired by my sweet friend June. Over at Betty Bee's Buzz where I am a DT member, we had a baby week last week and June used the little lamb from Wall Decor and More. I had forgotten about it and just think it is darling. So she inspired me to pull it out and use it! 
I have to say that I am very excited about this card. Usually I don't put too much stuff on a card, but this one has a lot of detail. 

Recipe: 
Cartridge: Wall Decor and More
Core'dinations cardstock from the Nostalgia pack™
Paper Trey Ink: Lemon Zest cardstock
ribbon from my stash
White gel pen
fine tip Sharpie in brown
Ink is Momento in Cocoa™


Make sure to hop over to the Imaginisce blog to enter into the giveaways where you could win the ENTIRE collection! 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

11 comments:

UPrinting.com gift codes said...

Cutesie card!

June Houck said...

You are the sweetest! Thanks for the mention; I'm grinning like a cheshire cat :)

I was blown away AGAIN by the Imaginisce DT projects, but yours are my faces!

June Houck said...

I typed "faves" not, faces…my computer changes my words *argh*

Maureen Reiss said...

These are soooo adorable!! Love the block card!

Kimberli said...

That block is so neat, I've never seen anything like that - tanks for sharing! And your lamb card is adorable!!

girlia said...

very adorable

Edna Marie said...

ADORABLE!!! I soo love this line and it will be just perfect for my Grandsons pages :)

Jenny said...

So adorable Court! Miss seeing you on my blog! Hope all is well :) :) :) :) HUGS!

Pavement Signs said...

This is a great blog posting and very useful. I really appreciate the research you put into it...

liz at liz's paper loft said...

court! both cards are so cute! but I just love the block!
liz :o)

Jessicca said...

I really like the color choices. I had that set in my cart last release and ended up not getting. I love it here...guess it's back in my cart!

Window Signs

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS